Out Of The Blue

Saturday, February 28, 2009
And this one goes to Mr.Shady
I'm giving now a piece of my mind,trying to improve my english language so i dadicate this post to Mr.Shady my BERLITZ instructor.

I hate men.All kinds of them.Not me alone but my friend sally hates them too.To me they're very deciving creatures.

My wish -also Sally's- is to gather all men inthe whole world in one circle (for me i want to exclude my father but my brothers are ok they can join) and burn them with Gasoline.

Forgive me Mr.Shady for any grammatical or spelling misakes.

Sara El-Masryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ( the voice of wisdom)
posted by Sara @ 2/28/2009 02:08:00 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger HAPPY said…

    يا نهار ابيض؟؟
    تحرقيهم كلهم؟؟؟ ايه يا بنتى الكراهيه دى كلها؟؟؟ انا بيتهيألى كفايه انك تضربيهم بالكرباج..

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How come???

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Sara
Home: Zakazik, Sharkia, Egypt
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
بحبه هو وهو وبس
Michael Bolton